Saturday, August 11, 2007

lo main aa gayaa....




So finally my first post on the blog…. The picture adjacent to the text is specially chosen as it explains ‘me’ …..a freedom loving soul with an adventurous spirit who loves nature like anything ….and who just wants to fly high…..
Gaur farmaiye……
Hazaron sapne hain hazaron khwahishein hain
Main saara jahan apna chahta hun
Thak gaya hun har pal mar mar ke
Magar ab sirf jeena chahta hun …..

It may sound a bit pessimistic but to clear out any misconceptions m an eternal optimist always looking for that ray of hope…..
Otherwise I love hardcore issues …so from now on I will keep posting …..either my views or my thought …or simply ‘WHAT I LOVE’…
Till then enjoy….

1 comment:

Nidhi Singal said...

Welcome sweety...so finally the much awaited post is here....
"Ab aap aa gaye hai to yahin rahiye ga...king ki tarah gayab mat ho jayega..."
Waiting for most posts from your end dear...
Cheers