Sunday, September 2, 2007

a blessing

A daily affair,
my metro ride,
weird heartless people.
but still a few seems to be nice.

sometimes it seems to be a horrible journey,
but the kids who stand and run around,
are worth looking at
and enjoying this short journey.

A few days ago...I was angry when i stepped out of office. It was difficult for me to understand that someone can be so damn insensitive...how can people behave so rudely to prove that they are superior...i mean it was not only office but things which were accumulated within me...in my heart....I was stressed and frustrated at that very moment!
And in that crowded metro it was a small kid who gifted my smile back to me. I don't know who was he...n neither did i spoke to him...but it was just his kiddish act dat made me realise that I should not be upset...the world is not only full of jerks but at the same time its also some cute, innocent kids who survive in this world...love them...love everything around urself
...don't have to be a part of jerks world...come join us and live ur life with full freedom...
Kids are sweet...they are innocent... they dn't discriminate amongst ppl standing besides them...

dat small 2-3 year old kid, who was trying really hard to be a member of the game of the two playing foot-ball was fun...it was his strong will that after chasing the two(who must be almost double or triple his age) for more den 20 mins, he managed to snatch that ball....
VICTORY...yeppiii....I won....
this was his expression and even i saw myself smiling....i was happy for him....n even i clapped...Wow...he won...I felt he was smiling at me and telling me, listen "It might take some time...but am sure things will fall in place...just give ur 100 % n you will get what you chase"

these small innocent acts are so pure....i personally feel its a blessing....that constantly reminds me that i don't have to be negative ever...thing will fall in place....n this kid strengthened my belief... "everything is always OK at d end n if its not OK, its not d end!"

3 comments:

Nimish Dubey said...

It's quite amazing how a small act can make one feel better. And yes, there is something about a happy child that is so infectious.

Nidhi Singal said...

Yesterday while travelling in metro, i had a great time...i actually played with two kids n it was great...
ALL SMILES!
:):):):):)

Unknown said...

I love this kid who made you smile and realised your smile is importnat to everyone who is close to you.... :) Savita