Saturday, September 1, 2007

...

Its been long since i wrote anything on my blog...and the fact is that here i don't have any deadlines...i am free to write when i wish to...am free to write what i want to...n this blog is totally about me being me, n nobody else!
At times i wonder, whatever happens happens for the best but then why do we sit, crib and cry about the things that happened! I know what happened in my life was one of my dreams...She got through her entrance, n d place we always wished too. I was happy dat her efforts were paid off n everyone's dream was being achieved...
but the feeling that she has moved to manipal is still not sinking...i felt i was strong enough to take it but a day before she was leaving, i broke...i never wanted her to go...i wish i could have told her this...i wish i could have stoppd her from going to that place but i never wanted to stop her from achieving OUR dream.
Life is weird. i think life is like this only...shall i call it double standards...don't know...whatever it is....the fact is that i miss her...!
Its been almost a few days she left delhi, n since then we spoke just twice or thrice...everytime we wish to talk .... we are not able to...timings r different...our lifestyle is completely different of what it used to be...i miss you my dear friend...i really miss you!
From a past few days, i was missing her n another friend of mine badly...i just wanted to sit besides them...for a silent conversation...i just wished to have their shoulder, on which i can keep my head n cry...cry like a kid coz lot have accumulated in my heart...in my soul...but the fact remains that i can't...
yesterday, while watching somethng on television i got emotional...i wanted to cry but was not able to ....i don't know...after a few mins my throat was paining badly...i was not able to speak...
i was wondering whether i got emotional about what i saw or it was medium for me to vent out wat was going in my heart....
one thing i know is that all this pain, all this loneliness was worth-it coz its d time when ill be able to meet n sit with one of these two...in front of whom i don't have to pretend...nidhi is what she is...and this friend of mine knows the kid inside me...
wish for the time when ill sit next to both of them...d way we sat once for a little while...n the most amazing of that moment will be when i will laugh my heart out, while telling them my stupid acts n what happened...

6 comments:

Nimish Dubey said...

Do cheer up! And if you need a shoulder solely for weeping purposes...erm...you can use mine. It does not have any Bluetooth connectivity or Wi-Fi but has decent tear-soaking capacity.

Nidhi Singal said...

Thanks for offering your shoulder...but i think i crib a lot in front of u.dere shoulder is not only for weeping but its about a strange fact that i am so damn comfortable with them dat i cant tell u even!

Nimish Dubey said...

Of course you are more comfortable with them. You know them for longer. I am just offering my shoulder for back-up - you know, flash drive sorts.

Unknown said...

Hey....writing something i just read...


encrypts from "The Witch of Portobello"...pg 156




Life...it's complicated. after all, what is happiness?

Love, they tell me. But love doesn’t and never has brought happiness. On the contrary, it’s a constant state of anxiety, a battlefield; its sleepless nights, asking ourselves all the time if we’re doing the right thing. Real love is composed of ecstasy and agony.
All right then, peace. Peace? If we look at the Mother, she’s never at peace. The winter does the battle with summer, the sun and the moon never meet, the tiger chases the man, who’s afraid of the dog, who chases the cat, who chases the mouse, who frightens the man.
Money brings happiness. Fine. In that case, everyone who earns enough to have a high standard of living would be able to stop work. But then they’re more troubled than ever, as if they were afraid of losing everything. Money attracts money, that’s true. Poverty might bring unhappiness, but money won’t necessarily bring happiness.
I spent a lot of my life looking for happiness, now what I want is joy. Joy is like sex – it begins and ends. I want pleasure. I want to be contended, but happiness? I no longer fall into that trap.

Nimish Dubey said...

hey, a-dish! Brilliant. Am going to take a closer look at that 'ere book.

ranz said...

sweety best way to overcome all troubles is to curse the problem and take all the things out of u... jab we met style