Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Calls, calls n childhood recalled…!

At times just a simple and stupid conversation can be worth remembering...And one such conversation happened with me just a few days ago...
After the long day at office, I returned home dead tired. I called a dear friend of mine (though we had a long conversation during the day also, but still...). I called him with some thoughts in my mind...or say was just wondering what stupid things shall I say to make sure that he smiles...It was a tough job for me but God is great and he always directs us to our passage...Life take its own turns and twists and things unfold in beautiful ways...!
He was busy chatting with his friend...n just to make him smile...I passed weird comments...Nothing less but was calling him with weird names. One of them was ‘Chadap Ganju’ and the reaction came back after a gap of few seconds. But his response was my reward....because to this he laughed his heart out and told me that I was behaving like a ‘Hyper-Active Baccha’....for a moment I was wondering what that means and then came the explanation….those kids who eats and sleep all day long, and gets hyper during night...!
Over this we laughed and fought….and God ensured this was not the end. And one can not even imagine the next agenda of our conversation …eatables…what else can you expect from two hungry souls.
He started teasing me about the ice-cream he was having and I replied him back about the 5-star I was having....Next was his pizza and my dal...and this went on and on. No contrast from anywhere but still, it was the matter of both of us...fighting over useless things...! Two adults fighting and teasing over stupid things….
We were fighting...teasing each other like kids ....might be if we guys had been in front of each others...it could have been our head and hair....but still, the way ashu n I behaved...if felt as if my childhood was regained.

4 comments:

ashish goel said...

hmm very nice.. whos dis ashu??

Nidhi Singal said...

hmmmm...look who is asking.
anyways he is a stupid, dumb and irritating friend of mine...

amiteshjas said...

hmmm....ur blog reminded me of my childhood days and my daily skirmishes with my friends...But then i advise you not to harp on the past too much, it makes you feel how much has been lost and how li'l there is to look forward to....philosophical yet true!

ashish goel said...

Hmmm.. Nids, i never knew this simple conversation of ours would get immortalized by finding a place in this space and in your heart.. shows how sometimes something so irrelevant gives you so much pleasure.. its always nice to behave like a kid :)