Friday, July 13, 2007

Dead End...!

I cannot even imagine that a single message can matter a lot to me and that too when this message was for someone else...No it was not for someone else but a very close and dear friend of mine. A reality which he was trying to accept.
It was a nice evening meeting him after such a long time but I never expected that I can be so blank after this beautiful meeting. Two creatures obsessed with chocolates can have nothing except chocolates n our evening started with chocolates only. I never felt that I met him after such a long time coz our phone talks n our chats were enough to make me realise that this friend is an important part of my life. Everything seemed to be nice and perfect. Smile on his face after reading the small little cards I got for him was worth it. But suddenly he showed me something, which was really personal to him....a MESSAGE...!
I am sure it was important for him and while reading that message I was actually quiet...I was almost in tears and my heart was crying. Don't know the reason but might be it was the sensitivity of that matter or my imagination of seeing him in that pain...or may be just the realisation that ending a relationship with formal words is really important then just walking away from someone's life....I don't know, I felt he was lucky enough to know why all this happened and a formal farewell to those lovely days...may be coz I still search for that single answer that where I went wrong that I didn't even deserved a reason for whatever happened. I didn't received a final verdict that he never wants to speak to me again.Yes, it pained and it still pains at times. How can a friend with whom I shared the bestest of times can walk away just like that. Time moves on and we forget various things but some memories and some questions will never fade...they stay very much alive within me ....deep in my soul.....!
May be its just we guys who are stupid that we can't just move on in life... and move away leaving whatever happened ...behind...
At times i wonder...where am I going...and these are few lines, which I recalled....
HUM KIS GALI JA RAHE HAIN...
APNA KOI THIKANA NAHI....
ARMANO KI ANJUMAN MEIN....
BESUDH HAI APNI LAGAN MEIN
APNA KOI FASANA NAHI

Don't know but we are so much lost in our world that we do not even care...that somebody else can also have a HEART....n we are not worth hurting them...
But in all this....I am thankful to my dear friend...who shared that message and his feelings coz keeping feelings within ourselves can be suffocating, which leads to a deadness....killing our emotions and trust...!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Nidhi, you should be, of course, thankful to that person but for God's sake, stop calling him a friend. A friend doesn't leave you like that and the memory of that evening was surely in your mind since then, it shows...otherwise you wouldn't have taken the pain of giving words to your feelings...

Just forget that so-called 'friend' and move on with a fresh thought that you life teaches you every second...

Cheers!!!

Unknown said...

Hey Nidhi, you should be, of course, thankful to that person but for God's sake, stop calling him a friend. A friend doesn't leave you like that and the memory of that evening was surely in your mind since then, it shows...otherwise you wouldn't have taken the pain of giving words to your feelings...

Just forget that so-called 'friend' and move on with a fresh thought that you life teaches you every second...

Cheers!!!

Unknown said...

Anu, I can't ever forget people who walk in my life...and specially those who meant something to me...!
But one thing is that every experience teaches us a lot....and like a good student am learning every lesson of life...!
Cheers

AJ said...

Hi Nidhi...

No intentional intrusions, but after reading this, cant help but write.
Just two most important things am sharing, that I came across during my ongoing stint with life – one, when I look around, this has happened to everyone. Second…when time passes and you would look back at these things, you would smile and say, ‘whatever happens, happens for good’.

Learnings – many! Why to forget all those moments…beautiful times you have spent together. But be strong enough to recall all those beautiful memories and SMILE! Life takes you through these bumpy rides to teach you to love the people still around you with all your might and life lends you ample opportunities to look back and realize, all was good…either for him at times or even for you at times.

But trust if you may, life itself needs to learn a lesson from you…just keep that great giggle around… always!

Nidhi Singal said...

Exactly what you wrote adish, after this incident only, I realised the importance of people around me...who care for me...who are there for me...!

AJ said...

its always good to know who all are there for you at all times...but the bigger question that life poses in front of you is...who would you be there for...

Nidhi Singal said...

Hmmm...must say very thoughtful!

Nimish Dubey said...

Well, it makes one realise that having a friend is a bit of a two-edged sword. You have someone to depend on. And on the other hand, you are that much less free, because you are depending on someone. And quite often, the someone can walk away. That said, I would rather have a friend than not have one. For all the damage they can do, they do lots of good too.

For instance, I just felt so much better seeing someone in office today - had not seen her for a while. We barely talked but hey, just seeing her made me feel happy. That's the kind of effect friends can have, bless them!

Nidhi Singal said...

Thanks a lot Nimish and feels nice that I have good and beautiful people around me!

Unknown said...

I do feel the same what u have written,"it's better to end a relation with formal words".A person cannot be good to everyone and everytime.Some relationships r thr which we have broken in the past and few r the relationships tht other break.It hurts whn others break their relation with u b'coz u r still attached with them but never realize whn someone else get hurt jst b'coz u r not talking to them anymore.